September 29, 2010

Korean Beauty 노민우







easy layered cardi over tank tops, skinny pants/jeans... in neutral colors.






dressed in all black and model-ish, almost teary eyes, red lips.



In absolute beauty the face is, his graceful long fingers are what I notice in this 184cm tall & slender guy with nicely lined soulful eyes... the way he managed to wear the role's emotions as his own skin makes him totally a 'changed' man from his own personal rock life is impressive. Looking through his past pics, he's really cute! Some pics reminds me of my all-time idol Kimura takuya and in some pics he really looks like vaness wu. Luve best when he is rocking in his tied back straight hair, BLACK tank tops & jeans and all the chains, skulls, metals, rock smoky eye makeup and skull rings... they are SO ME!!! So its easy for me to fall in love with that kind of style. Probably just so used to it as I used to have a rocker boyfriend and always luve their individualistic dont-care-less attitude that is so rare these days! His smoky eyes, very japanese rockgetup, (invited comments from people that he looks so gay... but to me, its a beauty. 'Gay' is an overrated term, overused and overabused. To me, gay is beauty too. If Korean guys all look gay & are so popular, then it means that our audience really luve this look! But if he looks gay but he is straight, its a bonus, no?) his clean healthy face in this drama definitely wakes up my passion to make up guys now! My hands are itching to do so! But lately not keeping in contact with guys so much... and recalling I used to always love shaping my boyfriends' eyebrows, faces & some lip stains...but now i don't have bf so no subject, anyone wants a shot at it? ;)

===>>> Read on for one of his interviews after the No2 ranking drama, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho...


No Min Woo plays “Park Dong Joo” in the SBS drama “My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox” but is often referred to  as “Teacher Dong Joo”, mainly by the drama’s main character Gu Mi Ho (Shin Min Ah). 

In the interview, No Min Woo seemed to have a cold. “After three days of shooting all night starting at 6pm,” he told the interviewer, “time goes exceptionally fast. It feels like we began shooting yesterday and all of the sudden the broadcast is ending for that night. You lose track.” This is an occasion for all actors. 

‘Girlfriend’ has created a wide variety of talk. When viewers see rain in sunny weather, they immediately think “Ah, Mi Ho” and wonder about how expensive the soda Mi Ho loves ends up being. Whenever the characters even eat, viewers go “ahhh, delicious.” However, “King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu” viewers still hold around 10% of the audience. “It’s a lie if you don’t desire ratings,” says No Min woo. “but the ‘Gumiho’ ratings are good. So it’s a nice atmosphere.”
Dramatic from the beginning, the audience has many different opinions on Park Dong Joo. “Seem mysterious rather than be driven by a motive, maybe that’s what I wanted to do. Also, vegetarians don’t always only have contact with people who only eat meat. I like people going ‘what is he doing with her?’ I liked that aspect. Maybe next week, we will emerge stronger.”

Dong Joo will have to face with Mi Ho what he faced with Gil Dal soon. Just like Mi Ho, Gil Dal wanted to be a human and was betrayed by a “different killer”, a man. Dong Joo couldn’t help but love Gil Dal and now has guilt in his heart. 

Dong Joo’s attitude is different with Mi Ho because this time he can’t let the past repeat itself. “At first, I was like the owner watching the game from afar. But gradually began to worry about Mi Ho. In addition, it turned out that Mi Ho was a part of Gil Dal. I don’t want Mi Ho to meet the same pain.”

No Min Woo had to dig deeply to find the lonely and pulled feelings of Dong Joo. Even one month of not seeing anybody close was enough to find that. “Pasta” didn’t have feelings like this.

“Looking back at the nature, body, tone and everything changed after Pasta. I was even 7kg lighter. ‘Pasta’ was about a man who had grown up rich. During the break, I took a bit of a downgrade from life. Above all, I just wanted to clear and keep my mind clear. Dong Joo is a character I have never met. So I learned to make faces, keep sharp angles, etc. I also stood a bit more upright. Just like ‘older characters’ would. I already wonder what character I will be taking on next.” 

Shin Min Ah and No Min Woo and the rest of the cast will often refer to each other as their characters name on the set. Through tone, No Min Woo was able to become Park Dong Joo. “I would have to really open my eyes on a sad day and learn to portray emotion in a tense or very concentrated sense. It’s really surprising because I’ll have dreams about being in the drama. The first time I read the script, I got goosebumps. The last 13~16 episodes are important. I don’t want to leave the cast.” 

No Min Woo, Mi Ho, and Cha Dae Woong (Lee Seung Gi) are expressing love in many different ways in “My Girlfriend is a Gumiho”. “Focusing on a love triangle is a thrill. In the end, nobody knows what will happen. Have questions and keep watching, you won’t be disappointed.” 

“Dong Joo will eventually meet death” has been a lot of the predictions. “Since playing the role of Dong Joo, I had less mood swings. I even react more calmly in every day life. If Mi Ho is happy, then it doesn’t matter how Dong Joo is.”

“My Girlfriend is a Gumiho” is a 16 episode series.


Translation credit: lovexskyline http://lovexskyline.livejournal.com/14463.html
Source: Omona, Newsen

~ tres chic by GK

No comments:

Post a Comment