September 25, 2010

Clarisonic ~ Clearer, cleaner, younger skin



I can still remember the good news of Clarisonic coming to Singapore, after hearing about how marvellous it can make the skin feel and look, how awesome it cleans so well, I have been dying to try it!
Finally when i got my set home...i still remember i came back from a bbq with my colleagues and was feeling super greasy oily all over!


These are my tweets:


Then I just gave my 1st time to #clarisonic plus! ;) How did u guys create such a genius baby?? My skin feels pillowy delicate now! cradling it in my hands I wish it can do more than just deep cleansing haaa!! So ticklish when I use it on my.. Nose! Cute! ;p
If I can try clarisonic opal... Hmmmm... Heard it's efficient like Botox in diminishing fine lines & expression lines!! I soooo need it!! 
Beauty tip: try gg back to basics when u r experiencing blemishes. Think: R u cleansing 100%? @Clarisonic cleanses 6x better than tradl methods.
Nothing vibrates like clarisonic sonic techonology! It's godsend wonder everyone MUST try! Save up all ur spa facials fees & buy one, baby
And then...the press day came. I was supposed to bring my set back. It was pouring mad!!! Even heavens was crying for me!
yes the feeling is heartbroken. U dunno.. I am even crying now! The few days of satisfaction are over...it was 4days sampling.


Then i thought I have to part with my clarisonic.... and then the dearest David gave me a set. He said, with all the rest, I must at least have one for myself. So I gave his set to me, saying go try it and see the difference on ur skin after 3 months and then some... and the rest is history. 
I have my baby clarisonic every night. The vibrations I somehow find very cooing... I feel so happy after I use it every night... its a love ritual.


An overnight charge will last you 30 minutes. Means 30 times. If you use it twice daily, it would last 2 weeks. Usually I charge it for 6 hours straight and it will indicate full charge with all the lights in front lit up.


Cleansing is the 1st step of skincare regimen, yet the most neglected and treated with disinterest.
This is going to change from now.
Cleansing is the most important step and the 1st step to prepare your skin.
If your skin is well cleansed and free of dead skin cells, dirt, makeup & impurities, your skin is able to receive the benefits from your serums, masks & moisturisers, eye creams you apply.
Do you ever had that time when you felt that your moisture cream is not working as well as before? Thats because your skincare is not penetrating deep enough. Due to the layer of dead skin cells.
You need to rid them by efficient cleansing and let the glow radiate through.


I suggest you remove your makeup with makeup remover if you dont want to stain your brush head so fast. Another reason is because cleansing is unlike makeup removal. Makeup requires some oil to fully dislodges the makeup we put on our face especially since nowadays we are talking about super lasting makeup, makeup that wont smudge, waterproof, stays put whole day. So common sense says, we need to use makeup remover to remove the makeup. Then cleanse the face with a cleanser.
Clarisonic is a tool that removes remaining traces of oil, dirt, makeup and impurities from our pores to prevent clogging and which leads to whiteheads, black heads, acne!
Becos Clarisonic removes 6 times more makeup than manual cleansing, simply sonic technology allows 300 oscillations in one second, it works more efficiently. We cant move our hands 300 times in a second, can we?
With makeup so lasting, you need a powerful cleansing gadget!
And girls with gadget are just cooler! ;)









~ tres chic by GK

No comments:

Post a Comment